Well summer is about over, I have already started working in my room. I officially don't have to go back to the twentieth so I will enjoy next week with Austin as much as possible. We have had a really great summer just hanging out relaxing and spending time with Kaleigh and Luke. It has been a memorable summer the highlights are we welcomed a third grand baby, celebrated the first year anniversary of Nicole and Roger and they bought their first house, celebrated Austin's 17th birthday, found out that Luke will have a baby brother or sister, celebrated our nineteenth wedding anniversary, shopped for Kaleigh's first year of school.
I hate to see our summer end but I'm excited to see a new group of kids and seeing all the other children's faces from past years. Here are a few of my favorite random pictures of our summer.

Luke and Austin swimming in the backyard.

Luke packing to go to Austin.

Night out at Joe's for Austin's birthday.

Austin's new notebook for school, he was so excited to find this.
Kaleigh making cookies.
Taking a walk.
Look what big boy figured out he could do.
Nicole in her wedding dress, in her new home.
Luke's big brother shirt, on the side it says due in February.
No comments:
Post a Comment