Friday, March 18, 2011

Our Spring Break 2011

What a great spring break. The weather was perfect and we kept very busy. Tommy (Jim's brother) and his wife Crystal came to town to see the Stars and Blackhawks play on Thursday. They arrived on Tuesday and Nikki and I made a Stars cake to welcome them. After dinner we went to Dallas and visited the Police Memorial, longhorns and the water gardens. On Wednesday we went on a tour of Cowboys stadium including the cheerleaders locker room which Austin of course loved. We then drove to Ft. Worth and walked around the Japanese Garden then the Stockyards. For dinner we headed over to Traildust to show them a southern restaurant. On Thursday Jim, Crystal and Tommy went to Los Calinas and Stevie Ray Vaughn's grave site while I took Austin to a dentist appointment. Thursday night Jim, Tommy and Bobby went to the game and thankfully the Stars won 5-0, so sorry Tommy. They had to head home on Friday morning, we had a great time and really enjoyed the company. Hopefully they can come back soon.

I have really been wanting to go to the gun range with Bobby and I was finally able to go. I used his pistol and my dad's then I shot his rifle. WOW it was scary and very loud but I had a good time. I can see myself going back but I won't shot the rifle again, just a little too much power. Thanks for Bobby, I enjoyed spending the day with you.




















No comments:

Post a Comment