Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Day 2011

Oh my I am so bored and going crazy. We have been off for three days and will be off again tomorrow for a total of four days in a row. We must have set some kind of record, I can't ever remember being off this long.
I begged Jim to take me out today and since we had to get Shrek to the vet we all went along for the ride. There was still a lot of ice everywhere, the parking lots and side streets look liked ice rinks. We were able to make it to Hobby lobby to pick up some fun crafts to do, too bad I finished them in a few hours. Hopefully I can talk Jim into taking me back out for more crafts.
Austin is going a little crazy, he begged to go outside and after two days couped up I let him. He got all bundled up and went out, of course it didn't last long but he was fine with just a few minutes.


1 comment:

  1. i think it looks really cute like that! way to work with what you have! sorry about the weather. you'll probably hate to hear it's suppose to be in the high sixties here in vegas. i could use a couple days off though. haha.
    jen :)

    ReplyDelete