Yeah summer has arrived. I had a great year at school but I was so ready to be home with Austin and Jim. The first two weeks and the last two weeks are the hardest weeks of teaching I feel. These last two weeks have just drained me, thanks to Jim for picking up the slack at home. I did have a good class and worked with a wonderful team (thanks ladies). It makes a world of difference when you have people on your side to back you up or to just listen to you about your day. I defiantly have that at my school and have appreciated everyone I have worked with. Now on to a great summer.
We put the pool up last weekend and have been in it every day. Austin just loves the pool and so does Kaleigh. Not really sure what we are going to do this summer but we will enjoy it to the fullest.
Here are some cute pictures my daughter took. She is a great photographer. If you would like pictures she has a blog, take a look. /dfwphotographer.blogspot.com/




No comments:
Post a Comment